Hotline : 

Current Position : Home > BOC MACAU > Card > Service Guide
Online Banking

BOC Multi-Currency Credit Card Statement Installment Plan (Revised in July, 2017)

1. Definition of Statement Installment

All retail transactions in your credit card statement can be repaid by 24 monthly interest-free installments. Only a handling fee will apply.

2. Application Method

Please apply via BOCNET (Personal) or BOC Service Hotline 888 95566.

3. Features

3.1 Choice of Installment Periods

Applicant can choose to repay over 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, or 24 months.

3.2 Installment processing fee

3.2.1 A lump sum: The fee rate is 0.9% of the total loan for 3-month installment, 1.8% of the total loan for 6-month installment, 2.7% of the total loan for 9-month installment, 3.6% for 12-month installment, 5.4% for 18-month installment and 7.2% for 24-month installment.

3.2.2 Monthly installment: 0.3% of the total loan per month.

3.3 Changes not allowed

The installment amount and the number of installments cannot be changed once the application has been approved.

4. Terms and conditions

4.1 The applicant must be a main cardholder.

4.2 Application must be submitted 2 calendar days before the Due Date of the statement if via BOCNET. and 5 working days before the Due Date of the statement if through BOC Service Hotline.

4.3 The status of the credit card account and the card must be active.

4.4 The credit card must have sufficient credit limit to pay for the total amount of the installment plan. Temporary increased credit limit cannot be used in this case.

4.5 Maximum installment amount is 90% of the total of the retail transactions in the statement (not applicable to cash withdrawals, interest, fee & etc.). Minimum installment amount is MOP/RMB1,000.

Terms and Conditions for BOC Multi-Currency Credit Card Statement Installment Plans(December,2016)

The Terms and Conditions for the BOC Multi-Currency Credit Card Statement Installment Plans (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to all the main cardholders (“The Cardholder”) who apply for the Statement Installment Plan (“The Plan”) from Bank of China Limited Macau Branch (“The Bank”). By applying to the Plan, the Cardholder agrees to abide by all these Terms and Conditions.

These Terms and Conditions are an indivisible part of the Bank of China Limited, Macau Branch Credit Card User Agreement (“The Agreement”). In the event of any inconsistency between the Agreement and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail to the extent of any such inconsistency.

1.The Bank may in its absolute discretion approve or reject any application to this Plan, and decide, modify and cancel the application requirements or other matters (including transaction type, the subject merchandise, the number of installments, other privileges in this Program & etc.), without giving any reason or prior notice.

2.The Plan will be effective once the application of the Cardholder has been approved. 

3.The Plan is applicable to retail purchases only. The Cardholder may submit the application via BOC Online Banking Service (“BOCNET”) or by any other methods designated by the Bank to repay part of the outstanding balance (“Installment Amount”) by equal monthly installments (“Monthly Installment”). If the Installment Amount cannot be divided into equal Monthly Installment, the difference after the decimal point together with should be added to the first installment.

4.The first Installment Amount will be debited from the Cardholder’s credit card account on the day the Plan is effective. The Monthly Installment amount will be reflected in the credit card monthly statement in the following months. Cardholders must fulfill the obligation to repay the outstanding balance of the monthly statement pursuant to the Agreement.

5.A processing fee will be paid to Bank in a lump sum or by monthly installment when the Plan takes effect. The Cardholder will be informed of the amount of the processing fee to be charged by the time the Cardholder submits an application for the Plan and total amount of the processing fee or the monthly amount of the processing fee will be reflected in the credit card monthly statement. Processing fees charged will not be refunded.

6.Early repayment of the unpaid balance is allowed upon written notice given to the Bank by the Card holder under the condition that the Card holder shall settle the unpaid processing fee. The unpaid balance of the Plan and the unpaid processing fee will be debited to the Cardholders account in full upon the approval of the Bank.

7.The unpaid balance of the Plan will be included within the credit limit of the Cardholder, even though the outstanding balance in total may exceed the credit limit.

8.If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Chinese and the English version of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.

Related Service